At MGA we have an eclectic mix of characters, but we are all united by our deep-rooted curiosity, and a passion for the industry. This is why we don’t have a huge staff turnover.
If that sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you. Our current vacancies are shown below. You can take a look at the specific job spec or email us about the role you’re interested in.
We are a CPD accredited agency
We’re looking for a bright, personable and energetic Account Executive to join the team at MGA. This is ideal for someone who is looking for the next stage in their career. You will be given plenty of opportunity to grow in the role, and so someone who is confident and has a strong work ethic will flourish. You’ll be joining an established team who can in turn offer constant support and training to help you build your skill sets and knowledge.
We require that you have a minimum of 2 year’s experience working in a busy integrated agency environment.
Ensuring you are the right fit for the team is essential and this will be built through a mixture of your experience, approach and knowledge. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. It is essential that this is translated into the quality of everything we deliver, so we will look for you to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Self-motivation and high energy levels
- Understanding of agency processes
- Commercially astute business approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for creative communications
It is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education: Bachelor degree – ideally industry-related, but not essential.
- Short-term potential to take a brief from a client, input into the writing of a creative brief and see a project through to delivery – on time and on budget.
- Pro-active contribution and support of client campaigns and projects.
- Professional, business-like demeanour when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Controlled management of a number of projects for different clients at any one time.
- High standard of attention to detail, in proofreading and written correspondence.
- Understanding of production, agency process and a keen interest in future industry trends.
- Fast and efficient, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- ‘Sleeves rolled up’, flexible and helpful approach, providing support to all areas of the business.
- Numeracy – key for estimating, invoicing and billing.
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and further in-house systems.
You can find out more about MGA on this website.
To apply for the role, please send your CV (maximum 2 pages please) and provide answers to the three questions below in no more than 200 words each. Unfortunately due the large responses usually received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, so it is crucial that you concisely articulate your relevant skills and experience in the response you provide.
Please respond via the IPA site or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in the subject Ref: AE17Application – [Insert your name]
- What is the most important learning you’ve taken from your current role and why?
- Why would you be a good fit within MGA?
- What do you expect to achieve and experience from working within an agency?