At MGA we have an eclectic mix of characters, but we are all united by our deep-rooted curiosity, and a passion for the industry. This is why we don’t have a huge staff turnover.
If that sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you. Our current vacancies are shown below. You can take a look at the specific job spec or email us about the role you’re interested in.
Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
We’re looking for a bright, well-rounded and energetic Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager to join the team. This is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a busy and demanding agency environment. You will be given opportunity to grow in the role, and so someone who has a strong work ethic will flourish. You’ll be joining an established team who can offer support and training to help with that development.
We require that you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an (ideally integrated) agency environment.
Ensuring you are the right fit for the team is essential and this will be built through a mixture of your experience, approach and knowledge. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. It is essential that this is translated into the quality of everything we deliver, so we will need you to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Self-motivation and high energy levels
- Understanding of agency processes
- Commercially astute business approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
It is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education: Bachelor degree – ideally industry-related, but not essential.
- Experience in client liaison, inputting to the writing of a creative brief and seeing a project through to delivery.
- Pro-active contribution and support of client campaigns and projects.
- Professional, business-like demeanour when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Controlled management of a number of projects for different clients at any one time.
- High standard of attention to detail, in proofreading and written correspondence.
- Understanding of production, agency process and a keen interest in future industry trends.
- Efficient work ethic, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- ‘Sleeves rolled up’, flexible and helpful approach, providing support to all areas of the business.
- Numeracy – key for estimating, invoicing and billing.
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and further in-house systems.
- Digital literacy to embrace technological changes in our industry.
You can find out more about MGA on this website.
To apply for the role, please send your CV (maximum 2 pages please) and provide answers to the three questions below in no more than 200 words each. Unfortunately due the large responses usually received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, so it is crucial that you concisely articulate your relevant skills and experience in the response you provide.
Please respond directly to email@example.com quoting in the subject Ref: SAE18Application – [Insert your name]
- What is the most important learning you’ve taken from your current role and why?
- Why would you be a good fit within MGA?
- What do you expect to achieve and experience from working within an agency?